Our Mission and Vision
- To improve business outcomes and workplace culture using Lean|Agile Values and Principles
How do we behave? (Core Values)
- The Customer Shines: Success for us is a customer standing on a stage describing the amazing changes that have taken place in their organisation.
- Sustainability: We succeed by becoming redundant. Our customers go on to greater success after we leave.
- We Practice what we Preach: The way we work as a company is congruent with Lean|Agile values and principles.
- Our People are our Brand: Customers, whether existing or prospective, ask for our people not our company.
- We enable successful, principle-based SAFe implementations.
- Collaboration, not competition
- Scale by enabling internal change agents
- Scale by enabling other consulting and training organisations
Consulting, Training and Coaching Services
Our primary focus is supporting organisations implementing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). However, there are many challenges an organisation faces in pursuit of enterprise agility that need extended tools and techniques and we believe in maintaining and continually extending our toolbox. We offer both training and consulting services, and have listed our primary offerings below. However, if you are in need of something special please don’t hesitate to contact us and we’ll be happy to explore your need.
Certified SAFe Training
- Implementing SAFe (SPC)
- Leading SAFe (SA)
- SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM)
- SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE)
- SAFe For Teams (SP)
- SAFe ScrumMaster (SSM)
- SAFe Advanced ScrumMaster (SASM)
- Agile Release Train (ART) Design and Launch Consulting
- PI Planning Facilitation Support
- Inspect & Adapt Facilitation Support
- SAFe Maturity Self-Assessment Facilitation Support
- Lean Agile Centre of Excellence (LACE) Formation and Execution Consulting
- SAFe Implementation Design
- SAFe Implementation Review
- General coaching and consulting at all levels of the organisation
- SAFe Value Stream Workshop
- Agile Release Train Vision and Launch Planning Workshop
- SAFe Lean Portfolio Management Workshop
- Introduction to Agile 1-day workshop with Get Kanban
- Putting Kanban in Practice with the Get Kanban simulation
The CoActivation Team
Mark’s contribution to Scaling Agile in complex organizations is almost unparalleled. He has worked with numerous Enterprise customers across most industries both here in Australia and across the globe. Mark’s expertise and results are anchored in the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), but are strengthened by his passion, depth of knowledge and his unique outcomes focused facilitation style. Read more..
SAFe Program Consultant
Catherine Haugh is a successful and responsible agile leader with extensive experience in the information technology arena. As a portfolio manager within RMIT University’s IT operations, Catherine was a key driver of RMIT’s adoption of Agile practices and the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
SAFe Program Consultant
Karina has spent close to 20 years in the Learning and Development field, both creating and facilitating training programs. For the past four years, she was an integral part of Telstra’s agile transformation. As a member of the Agile Change Team, she was involved in both the creation and facilitation of the Agile, Systems Thinking, Lean and Kanban training suite. Read more..
See what other people are saying about us